Friday, May 9, 2008

Free-Write: Questions

Why is it that a single thought, of a single person can bring tears running down my face?

How can I miss someone so much, even when they are sitting right next to me, holding my hand so tightly?

Does she ever wake up in the middle of the night and think of me?

How do the eyes of one communicate to the eyes of another, if eyes don't have mouths to talk?

Will she ever know how much I truly love her?

Does She know that my heart beats for her?

Am I the first thing she thinks about when she wakes up, and the last thought in her mind as she goes to bed at night?

How does love grow in absence?

Why does time move so slow when she is away from me, but go by so fast when I am with her?

Is there such thing as too much love?...too good of a relationship?...too much happiness?

Does she live for me, as I live for her?

Can she close her eyes and see my face?

Does she think my smile lights up a dark, dark world?

Will she ever understand how much she means to me?

No comments: